Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mrs. 5800

i'm officially MRS. 5800...over ahhh...hehe...write this up using my little lady....mrs 5800...why is it called mrs...?hahaha...gedik..biasa laa...cos he owns 5800 also....huhu...so we are Mr n Mrs Smith...bukan...Mr n Mrs 5800.....hehe....gedik kan...?hehe....suke hati la....lalalala....

So, annouced this little lady to public just because i'm in love with this little lady...hahaha...funny eyh...?time die tak proper nk mrh2...time da proper br nk syg2..haha...harus lah...hehe..now, die da best...thanx to my love sbb rajin jwb pertanyaan saya...huhu..ye rr, aku nie gadget canggih2 nie seram cket nak godam...plus, it is not mine...my love knows me n my little gadget nie better..thanx again dear....

Ok...ape merepek nieh...?got to go...more preparation to do for beloved sis nye engagement....owh yeah...?answer me...am i good sister to my sis..?cos i sponsor for her engagement day....how BAIK nurulazwani...ok....riak...!tak baik...hehehe....daaaa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment