Wednesday, January 27, 2010

GOAL...(?)

people keep asking what's ur goal....either it is long term or short term....what's so exciting in knowing people's goal actually...???i don't see it's fun when asking people about that....hahaha...don't know..maybe i'm da one who don't have any goals at all...hahaha....cuz i don't think that goal is important...to me la.....:D but, it doesn't mean that i don't have a life...doesn't mean that i don't have anything to achieve in my life....doesn't mean that my life xde matlamat langsung okeh... (jgn bace ini dlm keadaan mrh okeh...saya tade mrh pon..)

hurm....yesterday some1 asked me bout that....u know what....i told him/her that my goal is i want to finish my dgree (cepat2 abeskan dgree actually..haaa...!!!) then people mcm pelik with my answer...what's so pelik with my answer...????huh...!!that's my answer okeh...ske hati la nk jwb ape pon....

somebody's goals bkn untuk di show off...bkn untuk di canang-canangkn pada org luar....me, my goals only me that knows that....i xske mengkhabarkan goals i pada sesape....it just, whatever comes out from my mouth, from my heart...it is my goals...and i wanted to achieve it....when i said that i want to finish my dgree, i really mean that...no one knows, maybe someday, anything might occur....n we don't know that the "anything" will (ade intention nk) kacau2 masa depan i.....then i xdpat abeskan my dgree....Nauzubillah.....Ya Allah...jauhkan perkara2 sebegini....u see...that's why i ckap i nk abeskan my dgree....hahaha..ape kau merepek pepagi buta nie nurulazwani.....

lain orang, lain la cara hidop nye....lain cara die manage their life and their goals....as i mention before...peoples' hair are black, but peoples' heart are different....apekah ade nye peribahse ini...????blerghf.....ok ok....i translate balik....rambut sama hitam, tp hati lain2...haaa....baru btol Melayu....T___T...haha...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment